The Whitman-Hanson Youth Soccer Instructional Program is a volunteer community-based program designed for Pre-K through Grade 2 players to learn “The Beautiful Game” in a fun, family, recreational environment. The goal of our 8-week programs are for players to have fun learning soccer fundamentals, teamwork, and good sportsmanship.
Mini-Kickers (ages 3 to 5)
Our Mini-Kicker program is for introducing soccer and focuses on building ball skills and familiarity with the game through a mixture of fun, age-based activities.
- Tuesdays Mini-Kickers: Mornings. Robinson Street field, Hanson
- Wednesdays Mini-Kickers: Mornings. Robinson Street field, Hanson
Pre-K Program (ages 4 to 5)
Our Pre-K programs focus on maximizing touches to build ball skills and self-confidence through a variety of fun, age-based activities.
We offer Weekday and Weekend programs:
- Saturdays: 45 min. sessions during our morning Instructional block. Whitman Middle School, Whitman
Cleats and shin guards are not mandatory. Players should bring a Size 3 ball and water bottle.
Kindergarten Program (ages 5 to 6)
Our K Program is similar to our Pre-K program, and also introduces game play.
Our K program is offered on Weekends only:
- Saturdays: 1 hr. sessions during our morning Instructional block. Whitman Middle School, Whitman
Cleats are not mandatory. Players are required to wear Shin Guards, and bring a Size 3 ball and water bottle.
Grade 1 & 2 (ages 6 to 8)
Our Grade 1 & 2 Program continues our fun, skills-based approach, introducing players to 4v4 game play and Laws of the Game.
Team rosters are limited in size to maximize players’ learning environment.
- Practices: 1 hr. during-the-week session established by Team coaches
- Games: 1 hr. sessions during our Saturday morning Instructional block. Whitman Middle School, Whitman
Players are required to wear Cleats and Shin Guards, and bring a Size 3 ball and water bottle.
Sign-up for our next session through our online registration program.
- Fall Registration – Typically opens in May.
- Spring Registration – Typically opens in October.
Late registrations will be Waitlisted.
Special requests will be considered, but not guaranteed.
For questions, please contact our Instructional Director - firstname.lastname@example.org.